Thursday, June 3, 2010

I'm new to this!

I know of a couple of people who really love to blog...they blog about everything...their cats, their dogs, their kids, thier husbands, their jobs, their friends, thier joy, thier struggles...everything. And I've been thinking lately..."how cool is that!!??". So I'm going to give it a shot. I don't know how I will do at this. I am excited...I love to write and I certainly have lots of stories to tell! I'd be delighted if you followed me on my journey to wherever God has me going. This is lots going on in life, and I am doing my best to follow him in consistent obedience.

SO welcome to my blog! I am truly blessed beyond belief in so, so many ways. Hopefully you will find the blessings in your life by getting a glimpse into mine. I am happy to share with you and I look forward to your involvement and responses as well!

Happy blogging along with me!

2 comments:

  1. So... while I was steam cleaning my upper stairs today, you, my dear friend, were busy I see!! YAY!!! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! I can't wait for you to meet my fellow blogging buddies. Even moreso, I can't wait to share this journey with you and read all your fun stories!

    I feel so truly blessed beyond belief to have a girlfriend as wonderful as you! I do thank God for you!!

    Have fun with your blog and keep writing!!

    Big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogging! It is a lot of fun! I look forward to reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete

Who Is In Your Mom Tribe?

Last weekend I participated in one of the many mom-rituals that happen this time of year - I dropped off my boys to summer camp. For a litt...